Minimum criteria for Wall Of Fame consideration:
- MHS graduate (no exceptions).
- “Distinguished Service” is defined as significant accomplishment(s) and/or contribution to mankind in any field, after life at MHS.
- Recognition beyond the local level – at state, national or worldwide level.
- Age (young or old) will not be a consideration.
- Award can be presented posthumously.
The selection process is a function of the Wall of Fame Committee — they will be judge and jury. To make a nomination, the nomination form must be submitted, to include a biography along with supporting documents to verify the nominee’s accomplishments. Forms must be submitted to the Wall of Fame Committee no later than August 1st of each year. The nomination form may be completed online, then either sent electronically or printed and sent by mail.